The festive season has begun. The first festival of the season is Raksha Bandhan, which will be celebrated with enthusiasm and love on 3rd August, 2020. Brothers and sisters across the globe are always excited for this festival because brothers are showered with love and sisters with gifts. However, sisters are much more excited than brothers because it’s a chance for them to doll up.
Every year, on Raksha Bandhan, sisters dress up their best. Mostly, traditional wear is the first choice of many sisters because nothing matches the joy of dressing up traditionally for festivals. Also, traditional wear makes any girl look more pretty! So, we are sure all the sisters are busy searching dresses online and saving OOTDs on Instagram every time they get an opportunity.
So, here are a few ideas for Raksha Bandhan outfits that sisters can try and slay on the festival day.
- Skirt and Shirt: A indo-western look for Raksha Bandhan. This outfit is light to carry and cool to wear. Every girl has a long skirt and shirt in her wardrobe. Just mix and match the two of it, like if your skirt is printed, you can go for a solid coloured t-shirt or shirt. But, if your shirt is printed, pair it with a plain skirt. You can also colour-block your outfit. Lastly, accessorize your outfit for that diva feels.
- Kurta with Denim: If you like to keep it trendy and casual, then this style is just perfect for you. A kurta with denim or cigarette pants would do justice. You can pair any kurta may be embroidered, printed or solid-coloured with contrasting denims or pants. For a more chick look, tie your hair in a sleek ponytail or bun and wear Kohlapuris. Shirt Kurtis or short Kurtis is the ideal choice for acing this look. If you do not have one, when you buy rakhi online for your brother, shop for yourself. Both are readily available online.
- Kurti and Palazzo: A comfy, stylish, and traditional wear for Raksha Bandhan. Kurti and Palazzo are in fashion and every girl seems to love it. A long kurta with Palazzo is the safest bet if you do not like to experiment much. Additionally, you have thousands of options available. Like, a chicken Kurta with chicken palazzo, all white kurta palazzo with colourful dupatta, printed kurta and plain palazzo, etc. A lot of choices are available, you can pick which you like the most.
- Anarkali Suit: An Anarkali suit is classic Indian wear that looks gorgeous on any girl. Without thinking much, you can wear an Anarkali suit and look your best. To keep the boredom away; you can style your Anarkali suit with jewellery, bindi, dupatta, or jhumkas. For a funky twist, you can wear it with pants or ripped jeans as well.
- Sarees: Six yards of pure elegance– Saree. The love for sarees that every girl harbours in her heart is unimaginable. Whether you are married or not, a saree on Raksha Bandhan is the idyllic choice of all. You can drape the saree as you like. You can also experiment with the designs of the blouse or team up with a cape. In all styles, it will look fabulous. In case you do not know how to drape a saree, stitched sarees that are easy to wear are a huge trend. So, while shopping for eco-friendly rakhi online, shop ready-to-wear saree for yourself as well.
We are sure you will slay these outfits with your personal touch and elegance. Let us know your views, till then, Happy Shopping!!!